Friday, January 2, 2015

Comic Book Review: Doctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor #3 by Robbie Morrison & Dave Taylor

In the third installment the Doctor and Clara are off on a new adventure. This time they start their adventure back in time with Da Vinci in Italy and travel into the future to India, to battle more evil. 

I'm enjoying the heck out of this comic book series. They are full of snappy dialogue and adventure and so much fun. This one makes mention of one of my favorite Doctors ever, the 4th Doctor. 

I liked the setting and the adventure. It leaves readers in a bit of a cliffhanger and I'm eager to find out more about the monsters and how the Doctor, Clara and their other friends will get out alive.

This is such an enjoyable comic book series, especially for Doctor Who fans like myself. I can't wait for #4 to come out on January 14, 2015.

**This book qualifies for the 8th Annual Graphic Novel & Manga Reading Challenge**

No comments:

Post a Comment