Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Comic Book Review: The Twelfth Doctor #2 by Robbie Morrison & Dave Taylor

This is the second installment in the new comic book series by Robbie Morrison and sees the Doctor and Clara to continue to battle with Hyperios, a fire ball of fury. 

I like that the Doctor's snarky, snappy dialogue is ever present in this second comic book. This version of the Doctor is fast becoming my favorite Doctor. After the somewhat silly and goofy Eleventh Doctor, this Doctor is series with some attitude and he's a lot of fun as well. 

I haven't met Hyperios before and I find it interesting that he talks about how the Time Lords tried to wipe out his race. Its always good to meet new evil villains!

I'm enjoying this comic book series and I'm glad I have a couple more left in my stack to read.

There was also a bonus little comic about the Doctor finding something to do while Clara is off living her life. I always wondered what the Doctor does in his spare time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment