Sunday, December 28, 2014

Crafting with Audios (1)

Crafting with Audios is a semi-regular feature where I share the audiobooks I'm currently listening to and the projects I'm working on.



I'm currently listening to Star Wars Scoundrels by Timothy Zahn and narrated by Marc Thompson. It's not the first time I've read a Star Wars novel but it is my first time listening to one. I'm really enjoying the narration and given that I recently re-watched Episodes IV, V & VI it's a fun experience. I'm about 30% through and looking forward to the rest of the book.

The busy season of trying to get all the knitting and crocheting done before Christmas is finally over. I feel a big sigh of relieve as it was tough trying to get it all done in time. I'm now on serious mitten making duty! I took a class at Hip 2 Knit last month and I love making mittens now. The left pair are cream colored and for my spouse's sister-in-law's sister and the smaller pair are camo-colored and for my youngest son. The camera doesn't show it too well but they are really pretty and very thick!

I have more mittens on the agenda, with a striped red and cream pair up next (also for the sister-in-law's sister) and I plan to finish off the Platypus amigurmi for my other son this week as well.

The temperature has dropped outside (-28C) so I'm planning to snuggle in with audios and yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment