Monday, June 23, 2014

Audiobook Review: The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson

Bermudez Triangle is a stand-alone story by Maureen Johnson, telling the story of three best friends, whose life changes when two of them fall in love.

I've been a fan of Maureen Johnson since I first discovered her YA contemporaries many years ago. I've since been reading/listening to 1-2 books a year and find them just as enjoyable as the first ones I've discovered.

I don't read a lot of YA contemporary fiction, just a handful a year. I liked this one because it is a different twist on boy-meets-girl. In this case it is Mel and Avery, who have known each other forever, that fall in love, leaving their third best friend feelilng on the out. Maureen Johnson wrote the story well and it kept me interested right to the end.

This is only the second Maureen Johnson audiobook I've listened to and I enjoyed the narration as well. I'm planning to listen to a few more of her YA contemporaries on audio in 2015.

About this Audiobook:
Written by: Maureen Johnson
Narrated by: Ellen Archer
Length: 8 hrs and 12 mins
 Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:02-04-08
Publisher: Penguin Group USA and Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment