Saturday, June 21, 2014

Audiobook Review: Dead Air by James Goss

Dead Air by James Goss is a story featuring the tenth Doctor, as portrayed by David Tennant. It seems the Doctor going back to the 60s to track down a creature that could take over (and destroy) the world through the radios. The Doctor lands on a ship, where a radio station is broadcasting from, and tries to find a way to defeat the creature.

I'm a huge Doctor Who fan and since the show is on a break I've been listening to a lot of the stories on audiobook. Of the new Doctors my favourite was David Tennant and I love seeing how many of these stories he's narrated. It's great to hear his voice and go on a new adventure. As I'm also a mystery I love trying to figure out parts of the story and see if I can clue in to how the Doctor will defeat the monster. This story threw me a big curveball at the end that I didn't see coming - thankfully for humanity the Doctor did!!

I really enjoyed this one and I loved David Tennant's narration. Since he played the part of the Doctor he was perfect to narrate. He also provided really good voices to the other characters. I definitely plan to listen to more Doctor Who stories on audiobook format.

About this Audiobook:
Written by: James Goss
Narrated by: David Tennant
Length: 1 hr and 12 mins
 Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:04-01-10
Publisher: BBC Worldwide Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment